Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chase me ladies, I'm in the cavalry.

When I first suggested filling Chicago airport with millions of bees, tended by former convicts, they all said I was mad. They said the same about Christopher Columbus.

I refused to take no for an answer. Like Luther Vandross nailing a worm to a church door, I could do no other. I’m going to fill that airport with bees, I said, whatever the cost, whoever gets hurt.

And today, my friends, that dream came true.

Harry Hutton is the Messiah. Or maybe not. Could be it's Noreen, who does not see the point of wolves: Fucking wolves, what is the point, there are dogs out there which are very similar, so why do you not stop howling and trembling and slashing people to death and just fuck off and get extinct, you miserable bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home