Friday, August 04, 2006

That's It. I'm Off To The Holy Land. Go Crusaders!


No, not Ireland, ye thick. Newfoundland. And I meant these crusaders. Specifically here, actually. To be among my fellow rogues and murderers.

I'm going by way of Fort Mac, Alberta, where one in five's a Newfoundlander, they say. Or almost anyway.

We'll rant and we'll roar like true Newfoundlanders, We'll rant and we'll roar on deck and below.
Until we see bottom inside the two sunkers, when straight through the Channel to Toslow we'll go.

I's the b'y. Everybody now.

In the meantime, keep an eye out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart Morris said...

Aw geez, for a moment I was afraid you were off to Northern Israel, and I was worried for your kids' sake. Well, and your own hide.

Have fun on the rock. They have internet access, right?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home