Thursday, November 03, 2011

A book review of sorts. Brandon Rosario is a cheeky fecker. Good for him, too.

Best review of my book yet, and by a 20-year-old cub reporter, Brandon Rosario, in the UVic student newspaper, The Martlet, if you don't mind.

Okay it's not really a book review, but still, it gets to the guts of it. He went through his notes from an hour-length interview and picked the sauciest quotes too, the wee beggar.

“I could have interviewed [the Taliban] anytime I wanted . . . but that’s something I won’t do, I confess, I am a partisan,” says Glavin. “If I had the opportunity I’d call in the fucking drones, make no apologies for it.”


Blogger said...

“A lot of people in this country, who set the parameters of the public debates . . . pundits, columnists, opinion makers and trend setters, who whine about reporters [that are] embedded with the military in Afghanistan, are themselves embedded up their own ass.”

He-he-he.... Good one, TG.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home